Monday 11 June 2012

Style Over Speed - Round 2

https://www.facebook.com/BrisbaneStyleOverSpeed

Well the last ride was rained out. I saw the rain and thought there is no way I am going to get wet but some did and around 40 turned up even though it was officially postponed. That said it is happening again this Friday 15th of June. I am really hoping that it doesn't rain.

The whole concept of this ride that you do not have to change your cloths to ride a bike, something I have practised myself for a very long time. For this ride they are requesting that people dress up in nice clothes something I intend on doing myself.

Now if only my bike had a chainguard so I did not have to tuck my pant leg into my sock.

Oh here's what Netherlands cyclists look like, a place where cycling is "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment